Thursday 15 September 2016

beveragesarego

my first visit to the Maxwell Centre after receiving the news of the successful grant application - everybody is so friendly and helpful - I spent my time getting access to wifi and generally starting the process of making sense of the project - Michelangelo said that Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it. The beginning of a project feels like that - slowly feeling my way to determine what the project actually is and hopefully taking people along the way. Well I've marvelled at the seating - now it's the turn of beverages - boiling and freezing water out of the same tap and then almost everything out of another including coffee of every description size, strength and type. This is controlled by an ipad and free 24 hours a day.........................

The day was only let down by the shabby Abelio train 'service', - slow trains, missed connection leading to me be abandoned at Ipswich station for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment